Yet when we logged onto her old JDate profile, she audibly gasped. There’s a difference between a serial fabricator and a woman who is insecure that telling the truth will lead to age discrimination. Is the whole “fibbing your age” thing a blanket recommendation or just for women/men who may want to start a family again or who feel they are being wrongly discriminated against because of their age? I guess I’m okay with “weeding out” the guys who want to have babies.At least that’s what I would have said, if I had more time. It’s a joint decision, but I’m okay with only communicating with the men who feel they don’t want children or have kids and don’t want anymore.
- Live vediosex chat app
- social networking and dating
- totally cougar dating sites
- asian rose dating
- speed dating in gaithersburg maryland
Too bad we didn’t have a full hour to really get in there.
I had about three anecdotes about clients lying about their age that I didn’t get a chance to use.
1) My 54-year-old male client who had electric chemistry with a woman on a first date.
After an hour of making out with her, he was fully smitten.
I joined in the TV show at the last minute not expecting much.
After seeing my profile, several women came to meet me.
Called her the next day, where she confessed that she wasn’t 54 herself.
When asked how old she was, she said “Let’s just say I’m in my sixties”.
She likes fitting in and sees no need to call attention to her age.
3) Just yesterday, my 44-year-old client, who, upon hearing about my upcoming CBS appearance, started to rail against guys who lie about their age. So while I would never go and call myself an “advocate” of lying, I would say that we should reserve judgment.
It takes a certain amount of commitment to start dating when everyone will know about it in a few days.